Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Business Idea #1

Well... I think I am going to start things off a little slow and work my way up. Here is a business idea I thought about a long time ago. It is lacking a lot and could be potentially very expensive. My family in Utah tends to like very different types of food with very different price ranges. Because of this it is really hard to get everyone out to eat when Danielle, Caleb, and I go to visit. Though I thought about this business idea before we moved to Tennessee it still has application.

Actually...I was walking through the mall and came to the food court. First of all why is it called a "food court". There is nothing in there that looks like a court:
Anyway, as I was saying. What about an upscale version of a food court? This would have servers and hostesses to make it an enjoyable experience and it would be a free standing building. When you walk in you get a menu of your choice and the waiter takes your order to whatever kitchen you would like. How awesome would that be? It is a little stretch, and weak for a first business idea on my blog but that is how I wanted to start.

5 comments:

tonia said...

I like your idea about the resturant. I think that would be a great way of spending the night out. I also have one for you. How about a resturant that has tables seated around a dance floor for people to eat and dance and have a very nice evening out. In the 50's they use to do these kind of dinner and dance places and they were very popular. I would like to bring them back. I liked your picture. Mom

tonia said...

People are always trying to find new places to eat. I would like to think of something that I could do along the way of scrapbooking. I just haven't figured our what to do. I am also trying to figure a way to sell my cards that I make. tona

Lori and kids said...

I think it's kinda crazy but cool! I really don't know bussiness so I would not know! But I wanted to comment aways, love ya! Oh, I need your e-mail address for your blogger so I can invite you so you can look at my blog!

Unknown said...

I've got it!
Put the food court in the center of an active racket ball court!
yes...?

Blake said...

Spencer,
You are too funny! That reminds me of the poker rodeo players. They play poker and wait to get rammed by a bull. Who ever can stay in there the longest gets the prize money. How much dumber can you get? I state that you can NOT! I have an idea...There could be one person from each party go to the racquetball court table and who ever can stay in the longest gets their meal free. How does THAT sound!? Now that's food and entertainment.