Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Clothing Club

Being a recent father I have come to find out how expensive having a baby can be. You have to buy clothes, diapers, baby food, toys, learning tools, some parents have to buy formula and so on. One of my Ideas is a Baby Clothing Club, which would have the following:

-Bulk buying for food, especially formula.

-Clothing

-Diapers

-Rentable learning tools

-High chairs

-Ect...

As a member of the club you could take out whatever clothes you would like and return them when you are done with them. Then we would offer discount pricing on accessories and anything that people would like to buy from the list above. High chairs would be loaned out and fun learning tools could be used as well. Everything would be included in the initial fee.

2 comments:

tonia said...

That is a good idea. I would like to give my clothes when I am done with having kids. I bet a lot of people would do that instead of selling their stuff at garage sales.

Unknown said...

I'm likin it! How much cooler could you be?